Friday, December 11, 2009

For Beauty Pop fans? (spoilers)?

What do you think about how Beauty Pop ended? I thought it was good, but we didn't get to see Kiri's face! ): Their kids were really cute, though! And I can't believe that Iori and Chisami were getting married! Tell me what you think.For Beauty Pop fans? (spoilers)?
Waahh! Thanks for the reminder!^_^ I finally finished the manga too.


If you want to see Kiri-chan's face go here----%26gt; http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/鈥?/a>


She still has that same expression on her face.





Who would ever imagine that Iori and Chisami were going to end up, knowing they always fight?XD I find it sweet, when Narumi hugged Kiri before she left. Their kids are so adorable, they loook like mini versions of Narumi and Kiri. Too bad Ochiai didn't end up with anyone.. =( Kei is still the same, and still likes food.^_^For Beauty Pop fans? (spoilers)?
it was super awesome how beauty pop ended , but i think they should have shown how narumi proposed that would have been hilarious. he was probably like here take the stupid ring.^_^. i like kiri with long hair, i wonder if narumi still calls her mussy head. also it was really nice how she kept the koshiba salon.it didn't show komatsu but i don't really like him anyways.
The ending was a little unexpected. I would have never thought Iori and Chisami would get married and have a child. I really wanted to see Kiri's face. I'm glad that Kiri and Naru finally got together. I wish there was a chapter where they showed Kiri and Naru going against each other, but Kiri still win. It would be nice if he only lost by the tiniest difference. I LOVED THE MANGA. I'M A HUGE FAN!!!! XD
i was kinda shocked that they got married and had kids cuz kiri isnt the romantic type. i was shocked when i read that iori and chisami were getting married but they were still fighting lol. i wanted to c kiri's face too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms