Friday, December 11, 2009

Manga similar to ';Beauty Pop';?

I read the manga ';Beauty Pop'; and I absolutely loved it... I would like to read one similar... with a character like Kiri preferably. If you know one please tell me... I was devastated when I finished it.Manga similar to ';Beauty Pop';?
Somehow i think 'Charming Junkie' is like Beauty Pop


it's really good!!:D


just read it!^o^


And i loved beauty pop too :]








Naka wants to be a top-charts model but she's easily nervous during photo-shoots. That's the worst thing possible for a model! Not only that, but when she's nervous her face turns into a wild beast. Thus, she has been rejected at auditions. However, her luck seems to change when she discovers Umi's, a high-ranked model, secret. She then black-mails Umi with the secret to get her a modeling job. But what is this secret? And what will happen between Umi and Naka?

1 comment:

  1. one manga that is really good but not related to beauty pop is fly high because i really can't think of manga related to beauty pop! maybe because it is such a good manga!

    ReplyDelete

 
worms