Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone tried Pop! Beauty from Sephora?

Can you tell me if it's good or not and why? Thanks so much, I want the eyeshadow.





BTW- I don't need to hear if you haven't tried it, lol. =]]Has anyone tried Pop! Beauty from Sephora?
I actually have some of the Pop Beauty items. It's a fun line. It's okay quality but I found my eyeshadow palette from them lacked pigment and didn't stay on long. I have one of the first green eyes eyeshadow palettes they did. I loved the colors but was disappointed that they didn't have much staying power or pigment. Very sheer. Almost as if they were designed for girls just starting out in makeup so they couldn't get the makeup on too heavy. Their lipglosses are nice. If you are just starting out in makeup, you'll like it but if you are used to high quality product and pigment you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms