Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How many chapters are there exactly for Beauty Pop in english.?

If there is more than the ch. 34, then where can i read it because onemanga.com doesn't have that many chapters. They only have up to ch. 34.How many chapters are there exactly for Beauty Pop in english.?
Well, I'm pretty sure that Beauty Pop vol.7 is the current one in English. And I'm also pretty sure that onemanga.com doesn't have...all of them.


You know, I'd recommend just buying or borrowing the book. There are a lot of differences in the online translated version and the version the...you know...publishers are selling in the book shops. I looked them up and a lot of stuff was phrased differently, and some of the stuff was translated wrong. It's better than nothing though, I guess.





edit: Try the library. My library borrows from others. But I couldn't get it for some reason so I bought it myself. I wish they were cheaper, but I'm glad they don't cost too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms