Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ways to make natural beauty pop out?

Well there's this one girl in my grade that always gets all the guys and I'm tired of just looking okay! I want to look good and get guy's attention. What kind of makeup should i wear if I have gray blue eyes and dark pink lips? How do i get my makeup to look really good? What can I do with my medium length dark blonde straight hair to make it look really good? Should I color it, style it a certain way? I need help from other girls out there!


What can I do to just... have an impact on people?Ways to make natural beauty pop out?
smile more and be more outgoing. be very careful the kind of girls u hang around with. hang out or chill with the kinda of girls that always get the kind of attention u want.Ways to make natural beauty pop out?
add blonde highlights to make yr hair more blond


try a purple eyeliner apply lightly and use gray/silver eyeshadow appl lightly it will make yr eyes pop


appyl a light pinky lipgloss becuz yr lip already have color


try using a small clip to make a poof for your hair try short braids a side pony tail curl yr hair lightly with a light curler try hair bands aka head bands use small hoops they will make yr face look a little longer and it mroe pleasing to look at try wristbands and necklaces most guys luv to try them on lol belive it or not and have fun be urself
This is going to sound crazy, but people who smile alot are usaully seen by others as pretty :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Return the favor? Please!
True. Be outgoing


also, look up makeup tips/hairstyles that help bring out your best features.


ex. and updo brings out nice eyes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms