Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some good animes like Beauty Pop?

I LOVED Beauty Pop! It was SUPER AWESOME! I didn't want it to finish!What are some good animes like Beauty Pop?
Well Beauty Pops not an anime.. lol.





If you mean, also have to do with beauty and such..





Ageha 100% (Make up.. It's pretty good :])


Koukou Debut (awesome :D)


Reaching You (left out because she doesn't fit in)


Hmm, Ask Dr. Rin (is more like..fortune telling and horoscopes.)





I can't think of any more.. but here's some other really good ones.





Ouran High School Host Club~ Anime or Manga (Manga is longer.)


Fruits Basket~ Anime or Manga (Manga is longer.)


Hoshi wa Utau~ Manga


Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles or Cardcaptor Sakura~ Anime or Manga


Special A~ Manga


Gakuen Alice ~ Anime or Manga (I suggest reading the manga.)


Kitchen Princess~ Manga (REALLY good, about cooking)


Rockin Heaven~ Manga


Bleach or Naruto of course ^^~ Manga or Anime








And I KNOW! Beauty Pop is one of my all time favourites. Forever.


Sorry not all of these are animes, but they're pretty good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms