Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What good manga are there to read while i am waiting for Beauty Pop to finish uploading all its chapters?

Are there any mangas out there that are good to read? Like, Beauty Pop, or Code Geass, or Black Cat?What good manga are there to read while i am waiting for Beauty Pop to finish uploading all its chapters?
Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin, Wild Ones, Demon Diaries, Shutterbox....I'd say Inuyasha but even I'm not going to read that. It's too long. Maybe Kenshin is longer.


I think Ouran Host Club is best (it's cute!!!)....Wild Ones is still pretty new. If you want to read it online, I'm reading Kenshin online too. Host Club is also an anime though.





....I love Beauty Pop too!!! If you need links I'll find them for you, since I'm pretty sure I know where they are [Kenshin].





edit: Actually, I'm reading Beauty Pop on onemanga.com right now also. *cackle*What good manga are there to read while i am waiting for Beauty Pop to finish uploading all its chapters?
well onemanga.com has a load of mangas for free like naruto, bleach, one piece, ect. i hear black cat is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms