Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I download Beauty Pop mangas 6 and on?

I have spent so much time trying to try finding them without any luck. Do not give me any websites that you think it has it or that i can check on once in a while. I do not care if they are the rar scans, I just really want to see how the story goes!!!! Please tell me if you know and website where i can read or download it. I don't even mind just reading what happened but not those ones on the back of the mangas.Where can I download Beauty Pop mangas 6 and on?
volume 6 and 7 is available as raw scans if you do not mind..


online viewing sites


http://www.17kk.net/intro/8679.htm


http://comic.sky-fire.com/HTML/QLMFS/





I'll prefer comic.sky-fire.com but its currently under maintenance and will be up shortlyWhere can I download Beauty Pop mangas 6 and on?
I don't think Vol 6 is scanlated yet. Last time I checked, they only scanned until Vol 5 chap 23. If you really want to know how the story goes, why don't you buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms