Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any make up or beauty tips on how to make my features and eyes pop?

Ok I have no idea on make up. I really want to make my features and mostly my eyes pop but not tacky or anything. Also on what to do with my hair any tips or tricks?


heres pics (I am not wearing any make up also make sure its a little scene and/or girly)





http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq140/Tomboyrockerchick1105/00b0a4d9c13f__1242853096000jpeg.jpg


http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq140/Tomboyrockerchick1105/dfa730e9956e__1242853084000jpeg.jpg


http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq140/Tomboyrockerchick1105/2ab87d46ad2c__1242849912000jpeg.jpg


http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq140/Tomboyrockerchick1105/83fc0875cd5a__1242849854000jpeg.jpgAny make up or beauty tips on how to make my features and eyes pop?
Wow! You have really strong features...you could be a model or something lol.





But yeah, do you watch What Not to Wear on TLC? The makeup lady does this: use a creamy or off-white colored eyeshowder and apply it to the inside corner of the eyes, along the outer part inside the brow/above the crease, and along your cheekbones.Any make up or beauty tips on how to make my features and eyes pop?
OK, I'd say for eyes you should have:


*Decent, black eyeliner. Buy one with a sharpener that comes with it, and keep it sharp so the line isn't too thick.


*Your basic black or dark brown mascara


*Green eyeshadow or eyeliner for when you want some color. Since you have brown eyes (or it looks like you do from the pics) green will make them ';pop';. If you want to play the scene look get neon green.





For lips just have some lip balm that has a nice scent. Lip gloss or lipstick doesn't work well with the look I think you're going for.





As for foundation buy a translucent or transparent powder, probably medium, and I'd suggest Physician's Formula brand for that.





I like your hair as it is, though if you wanted to dye it or something a warm black (NOT bluish black, it wouldn't work with you natural skin tone) would probably look nice. Try using volumizing shampoo/conditioner for you bangs.





Hope I helped :)
i think a dramatic eye will look really nice on you. you can try smoky colors and different shades of silver and black liquid liner on top brought out passed the corners of your eye. also i think it would look nice if you played around with colors too since you look young enough to pull it off. like some darker purple with bright blue or green, but still kinda darker/smoky. good lengthening mascara is key for this too. also if you wanted to look a little softer, tame down the eyeshadow and soften the edges of you r hair by curling and stacking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms