Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a song r&b or pop lryics say no holding back, got somebody shes a beauty?

Wayne Wonder-No Letting Go





Got somebody she's a beauty


Very special really and truly


Take good care of me like it's her duty


Want you right by my side night and day





[Chorus]


No lettting go No holding back


Because you are my lady


When I'm with you its all a that


Girl I, am so glad we've dated


No letting go No holding back


No holding Back no


When I'm with you it's all a that


All a that





[Verse 2]


They say good things must come to an end


But I'm optimistic about being your friend


Though I made you cry by my doings


With Keisha and Annesha but that


Was back then





[Chorus]





[Bridge]


Really appreciate you loving me


After all that we've been thru


Really appreciate you loving me


All times,time





[Repeat Verse 1]





[Repeat Chorus]Whats a song r%26amp;b or pop lryics say no holding back, got somebody shes a beauty?
Wayne Wonder - No Lettin Go. Great song.Whats a song r%26amp;b or pop lryics say no holding back, got somebody shes a beauty?
Wayne Wonder -No letting Go
Yeah that's a reggae song by Wayne Wonder called No letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms