Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A manga similar to Beauty Pop?

Now that Beauty Pop is officially over, I can't help but want more. I wish the series could have been longer but unfortunately the series only consists of 10 books. Let's hope Kiyoko Arai starts a new series...and soon!


I'd like to read another manga series that is similar to Beauty Pop. Cute and funny,with a good story line.





I'd really appreciate answers and answers that actually help me.





Manga/artists that I've read and/or are already...interested in


are...





Kiyoko Arai- Duh. Obviously. Beauty Pop is the only manga series that I'm aware of that is released in America. By Kiyoko Arai. Gosh, Beauty Pop was addicting.





Yuu Watase- I LOVE her art work and her story lines are very creative. Which I love. ( ;





Arina Tanemura- I adore her art and her manga,period. I'm currently...waiting for several of her books to be in my grasp.





Natsumi Ando- Her manga are very cute. I enjoy reading them. I've been a fan for...a long time.





Koge Donbo-I read Kamichama Karin quite a while back. I'm still in the middle of Pita-Ten. I've been a fan of Koge Donbo for...quite a long time now.





Natsuki Takaya-I've been a fan for a long time. Thanks to my sister. I own all the anime of Fruits Basket. I read all of the books too.





I'd prefer manga over anime for answers. ( ; So, thank you.


Please include the title of the manga and the artist. As well as your own opinion on the manga. Thanks!A manga similar to Beauty Pop?
OMG! i love yuu watase and arina tanemura 2! most of my favorite manga are written and illustrated by these mangaka.





by yuu watase that i like (her manga storylines are always different and unique and again, draws good-looking male characters ^_^)


imadoki!


absolute boyfriend


fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden


ceres celestial legend





by arina tanemura: (totally beautiful and amazing art. always so colorful and perfect)


full moon


the gentlemen's alliance cross


time stranger kyoko


short-tempered melancholic





by natsumi ando (similar to arina tanemura artwork)


kitchen princess


zodiac p.i.





by wataru yoshizumi (draws very sweet-looking characters especially the guys)


marmalade boy


ultra maniac


random walk


mint na bokura (we are mint)





by rumiko takahashi (she is able to make the male characters look very manly)


ranma 1/2


inuyasha





by peach-pit


shugo chara (cute drawing style)


rozen maiden





by kazune kawahara


high school debut ( i love how she draws Yoh)





by chieko hosokawa (this style is art is what i would call perfection although the guys aren't my type)


daughter of the nile aka crest of the royal family





art by yumiko iragashi story by kyoko mizuki


candy candy (even though it's a classic in the 70s or 80s, this manga made me and my sister cried so much, and every body loved this when it first came out. The story is so touching that i can't stop crying, and the artwork is just amazing and it will always remain my all-time favorite along with:





glassmask by suzue miuchi :D








read @


www.onemanga.com


www.mangafox.com


manga.anime.net


www.mangavolume.com


www.ttcomic.com


www.anymanga.com





Enjoy! ^_^A manga similar to Beauty Pop?
Koge Donbo is awesome!! I love her manga cuz all the characters are so cute!


Pita Ten is good ;] just so you kno haha ive read that series over and over again but i cant get enough, its my favorite


Arina Tanemura:


Full Moon wo Sagoshite


Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne


I.O.N


The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross


Well these are mangas that i just enjoy:


The World Only God Knows %26lt; yea... sounds corny but its good


Kaichou Wa Maid Sama


Charming Junkie


Gakuen Alice


Vampire Knight


Kitchen Princess


sorry... i cant really get all the authors.. haha but i hope this helps!
I'm currently into Honey and Clover by Chica Umino. I've only read a few volumes of it so far, but I think it's really funny and cute. Hana-Kimi is amazing. It's by Hisaya Nakajo. I was totally hooked on that one and got everyone I know into it too. It's hilarious. It has 20-something volumes, though. I loved Backstage Prince by Kanoko Sakurakoji. it's only 2 volumes but it is really unique and interesting. Lastly, I like this Korean manwha called Chocolat. It reminds me a lot of Beauty Pop in some ways. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms