Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Manga!!!!!!!!! BEAUTY POP?<3?

have u guys ever read beauty pop??? how do u like it? i'm just crazy about BEAUTY POP! lol.... i luv NURUMI and kiri %26lt;3Manga!!!!!!!!! BEAUTY POP?%26lt;3?
Gotta LOVE Beauty Pop~





I can't remember his name at this moment... but the guy with the glasses? Love his obsession with Kiri! So cute~ I'm rooting for him %26gt;_%26lt;;;Manga!!!!!!!!! BEAUTY POP?%26lt;3?
Heh, I've read it too.


It's one of my favorite manga. ^^








I love how Kiri is really skilled at hairstyling.. %26gt;.%26lt;





And, of course, her laid-back attitude is a must for every heroine. :q
I liked it, cute setting with hair cutting, nail decorating and all those competitions w/ other groups :3





The ending was cute too ^^
I read it. Only one more volume for me to read. I can't wait for the final outcome. The manga is very adorable.
hey~ I read it too~





and I like it so much~





I read it at http://www.8manga.com





and you? they update so fast~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms