Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Women, have you at any point taken beauty & makeup tips from gay pop culture stars like Boy George?

LOL Yikes, hell no!


I reckon even they cringe at some of their own 'looks' now!Women, have you at any point taken beauty %26amp; makeup tips from gay pop culture stars like Boy George?
lol thanx for da points ppl. Report Abuse
Women, have you at any point taken beauty %26amp; makeup tips from gay pop culture stars like Boy George?
You're kidding right? have you seen Boy George? Do you want your girlfriend looking like that? Or any woman for that matter. Honestly!
never....
No, makeup just seems totally different on a guy. I wouldn't think of looking there for tips. Plus, pop culture stars are often going for a look that wouldn't translate well to normal, everyday life!
No, but I was a huge Cure fan. I dyed my hair black, teased it up and wore black eyeliner and red lipstick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms