Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am looking for a short film about beauty, where a head pops out of a box and mimicks what it sees on a tv?

The video begins with a head popping out of a box, as a tv turns on with a womans face on it. Then mechanical arms pop out of the box and begin applying makeup, and when it finishes the tv blurs and moves away and a new face comes on it. The process continues until the head in the box falls over and shatters. I know this has to be a fairly popular video, I just cant think of the name of it for the life of me! Anyone know?I am looking for a short film about beauty, where a head pops out of a box and mimicks what it sees on a tv?
I believe you are referring to 'Doll Face' by Andrewhu


('; http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewhu ';)


You can find the video at:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6hNj1uOkYI am looking for a short film about beauty, where a head pops out of a box and mimicks what it sees on a tv?
I beg to differ, I'm fairly certain the video he's talking about is called:


Two Guys One Horse





TRUST ME IN A MOVIE BUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms