Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty marks popped up on my face?

For a year now i noticed that i have 2 beauty marks on my face. There not moles there flat black dots, two of them popped up. No there not acne scars or any scars. I've looked at old pictures of me and i don't have them. I looked at pictures from a year ago and i don't have them. I can't say when i noticed them. one is below my right eye the other is above my right brow. Where did they come from since i wasn't born with them? There not ugly I'm just wondering why they just popped up.Beauty marks popped up on my face?
Have your doctor check them out for skin cancer.Beauty marks popped up on my face?
I tend to get ';beauty Marks'; or what I call sun kisses. When I sit in the sun I get some freckles on my face that will go away in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms