Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best teenager fashion, beauty, and pop culture magazine (in that order)?

Seventeen and CosmoGirl!!!Best teenager fashion, beauty, and pop culture magazine (in that order)?
cosmogirl, seventeen, --have a little but of everything





teen vogue for fashion and beauty.





j-14, or those ones at the supermarket that they sell for teens have a lot on pop stuff.





TEEN has also a littled bit of everythingBest teenager fashion, beauty, and pop culture magazine (in that order)?
When I was younger I used to LOVE J-14 (I was like 11 when I started reading it and stopped when I was 13). Older teens usually like Cosmo Girl, Teen Vogue or my personal favourite, Seventeen!
tiger beat , bop, and just for teens. they all cost $3.99
Cosmo Girl, or Girl's Life. Girl's Life is my fav mag. It has something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms