Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am finding a lot of new ';beauty marks'; popping up on my face....?

';beauty marks';-black/brown dots


Why?!


how do i get rid of them?


have you ever goting rid of them?





p.s.-don't spend toooo much time in the sun


oh and i'm 19I am finding a lot of new ';beauty marks'; popping up on my face....?
Even if u don't spend a lot of time in the sun, UV rays penetrate through clouds, you car windows, etc. Use a moisturizer and makeup that contain some SPF! Trust me, I'm aged. I look older than I really am. And am barely now taking care of my skin. I have noticed a difference in my skin, no more freckles appearing. Also it helps when you don't anticipate being in the sun and ending up without any protection. Start since now, honey, you'll be glad u did.I am finding a lot of new ';beauty marks'; popping up on my face....?
u cant
maybe you're a late bloomer and it's acne. wash your face.
I've got a lot, mostly on my arms, so I'm assuming they're from the sun. As far as I know, they don't go away.


I even noticed new ones after I applied self-tanner. I suppose anything that tans you will cause these things to pop up.
Well, they could just be sun spots.


Also, you can check with your dermatologist %26amp; ask about them because depending on the look or size, some moles %26amp; beauty marks may be signs of cancer.
See a dermotologist
i have a couple. but i had them since i was born and i'm 14 and i


don't thinnk u can
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms